C2C Work-in-Progress Market 2020 will take place on July 13-17, in Yerevan, Armenia. The application process runs till May 31th. There will be up to 2 projects selected from each country of the Lesser Caucasus region, including Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Turkey and Iran. You can find the eligibility criterias and the required document list below.
Eligibility criteria and regulations:
- Director of the applying project must be from the Lesser Caucasus region
- The project must be the director’s first or second full-length film (fiction or hybrid)
- The project must be in the work-in-progress stage 10 min cut should be submitted for selection
- The applicants must provide evidence of already secured funds, as well as potential sources of expected funding
- The application can be submitted by the producer/director from the region or co-producer from countries outside of Lesser Caucasus
- Travel and lodging of only one person per project (producer/co-producer or director) will be covered by GAIFF Pro.
- Projects participating in the C2C WIP Market must mention their participation at GAIFF Pro in their credits.
- Project information: title, production country/ies, type of film, production status
- Film credits: name and contact details for director, producer and if applicable: writer, co-producer, financier, sales agent
- Technical info: running time, shooting format, colour/b&w, languages
- Synopsis and logline (1 page)
- Motivation Letter (1 page)
- Director’s and producer’s short bio, filmography and awards (with references to previous works such as Vimeo/YouTube links)
- Financial info: total budget (in Euros), financing already secured for post-production (amount as well as explanatory overview)
- Online link for a 10 min cut of the film
Deadline for applications May 31, 2020.