C2C Feature Film Project Market 2020 will take place on July 13-17, in Yerevan, Armenia. There will be up to 3 projects selected from each country of the Lesser Caucasus region, including Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Turkey and Iran. You can find the eligibility criteria and the required information to be filled in the application form below.
Eligibility criteria and regulations:
- Director of the applying project must be from the Lesser Caucasus region
- The project must be the director’s first or second full-length film (fiction or hybrid)
- The total estimated budget of the film should not exceed 2 million Euros
- The application can be submitted by the director/producer from the region or co-producer from countries outside of Lesser Caucasus
- Travel and lodging of only one person per project (producer/co-producer or director) will be covered by GAIFF Pro.
- Projects participating in the C2C Project Market must mention their participation at GAIFF Pro in their credits.
- Project information: title, production country/ies, genre of film
- Film credits: name and contact details for director, producer and if applicable: writer, co-producer, financier, sales agent
- Technical info: running time, shooting format, colour/b&w, languages
- Synopsis and logline (1 page)
- Treatment (max. 15 pages)
- Motivation Letter (1 page)
- Director's vision (1 page)
- Director’s biography and filmography (with references to previous works such as Vimeo/YouTube links)
- Producer’s vision (1 page)
- Producer’s biography and filmography (with references to previous works such as Vimeo/YouTube links)
- Total budget (in Euros)
- Financial plan and secured financing
Deadline for applications May 31, 2020.