GAIFF Pro aims to develop the film industry in Armenia and in the region at large. It encourages representatives of the industry to apply for accreditation and participate in film industry activities. GAIFF Pro provides two types of accreditations - GAIFF Pro accreditation and C2C market accreditation.
GAIFF Pro accreditation gives free access to:
- Festival’s Industry Screenings
- C2C Showcases
- Talks, Panels & Master Classes
- In focus events
- Midnight wrap-ups
C2C market accreditation gives access to all above mentioned activities, plus:
- Access to C2C market
- Meetings with selected C2C projects
- C2C Special Events
Who can apply for accreditation:
- Film Market representatives
- Sales agents
- Film Agents
- Film Archive representatives
- Film Funds/ Financing Bodies
- Film Institution representatives
- Film Festival programmers
- Broadcasting companies
As well as individual professionals:
- Film Directors
- Costume Designers
- Directors of Photography
- Screenwriters etc.
Please note that submission of a request does not guarantee accreditation and only in case of positive response you will be notified by email.
Accreditation is currently closed.
In case of questions, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org.